Aug 21, 2019
In this episode, I’m going to answer some questions that people ask me all the time. One of those that I get most often is, what made me the way I am? I’m going to share the story of the biggest moment in my life that shaped me into the driven, motivating, relentless, fearless person I am today.
This moment happened in my childhood and I can guarantee you, it’s not what you’ll be expecting. Here’s a hint, it was a simple and subtle “I CAN” that helped me become fearless and confident in everything that I do.
Hopefully, I’ll get you inspired and encouraged in my backstory. And I hope this reaches some parents who are raising kids as well, because we want our children to be the best, yet stand up on their own when their grown-up.
Key Points Discussed:
- My passion, my calling. (01:09)
- A single reason why I am the way I am (03:39)
- Learning from crises and moving on (05:06)
- Bad things that happened make you a stronger person (07:17)
- Get to know little Cristy Code Red (08:12)
- The trip that shaped me from who am I today (13:09)
- Challenges along the way (18:28)
- A decisive and best decision of young girls (21:03)
- Lessons learned (24:44)
- The power of I CAN (28:41)
- Message to the parents (29:30)
Get your FREE copy of the On-The-Go Guide for Code Red approved food here: http://bit.ly/on-the-go-guide
You can find out more about Cristy and the topic covered in this episode by checking out her website here.
Lose your first, next, or last 10 pounds with absolutely NO pills, powders, shakes, or exercise required.
Be sure to grab your copy of my book, The Code Red Revolution here.
Connect with Cristy:
Subscribe to the podcast on Apple, Spotify, Google, Stitcher, YouTube or anywhere else you listen to your podcasts.
If you haven't already, please rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts!