Aug 7, 2019
In this episode, I will talk about why people don’t want to go first. Why they are always hesitant to be the first to do anything, like enter a food line, sing the first karaoke song, introduce themselves to a room or arrive at a party.
People tend to just go with the flow and settle for what is considered to be “normal”. Normal rarely steps up and makes a difference.
You should BE THE FIRST to go so that you set the standard of excellence!!!
Hopefully, I’ll have covered some ways and tips you can implement to start to step up and be different from the norms and live a confident life. That’s the way we Rebels live.
Key Points Discussed:
- Choose your heart approach to weight loss reviewed (01:18)
- Top 3 reasons for weight loss stall (04:12)
- The tough love program (09:01)
- Be the first to go (11:29)
- Set the standard of excellence (14:02)
- Forget about the "what will people say" mindset (17:29)
- The low self-confidence person (22:03)
- Be different to stand out (24:45)
- Choose who you’re with, not all are good for you (30:13)
- Code Red goes deep and roots out your weight problem (32:45)
Get your FREE copy of the On-The-Go Guide for Code Red approved food here: http://bit.ly/on-the-go-guide
You can find out more about Cristy and the topic covered in this episode by checking out her website here.
Lose your first, next, or last 10 pounds with absolutely NO pills, powders, shakes, or exercise required.
Be sure to grab your copy of my book, The Code Red Revolution here.
Connect with Cristy:
Subscribe to the podcast on Apple, Spotify, Google, Stitcher, YouTube or anywhere else you listen to your podcasts.
If you haven't already, please rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts!