Jul 31, 2019
Everyone knows that learning is important but unlearning is just as important. Most of us have years and (if not decades) of bad behavior, bad habits, and plain ‘ole bad education. In this episode, I will discuss the importance of learning, unlearning and relearning.
There’s a saying “You need to be a lifelong learner”, which teaches us to keep on learning, keep on acquiring new knowledge or skills. Learn, learn, learn.
But we are never taught to unlearn the things that might have hurt as in the past, words that hindered us from becoming better, those limiting beliefs that we can’t do it, and the negative thoughts that block us from making our lives better.
Key Points Discussed:
- Rebel Weight Loss in the top 30 best podcasts in fitness and nutrition (00:52)
- The hard-hearted Cristy Code Red gets into tears (03:08)
- Cristy unlearned from the past (07:42)
- Not all people live in an environment of creativity and openness (11:55)
- Words of encouragement goes a long way (15:43)
- Lack of mentality holds you back (17:56)
- Playing to win and instead of playing to not lose (19:57)
- Things you might want to know about the food pyramid (21:48)
- Eat twice a day for optimal health (24:43)
- Things you need to unlearn with your nutrition (25:53)
- Unlearning is universal in your life (28:17)
- Learn, unlearn and relearn the Code Red style (30:05)
Get your FREE copy of the On-The-Go Guide for Code Red approved food here: http://bit.ly/on-the-go-guide
You can find out more about Cristy and the topic covered in this episode by checking out her website here.
Lose your first, next, or last 10 pounds with absolutely NO pills, powders, shakes, or exercise required.
Be sure to grab your copy of my book, The Code Red Revolution here.
Connect with Cristy:
Subscribe to the podcast on Apple, Spotify, Google, Stitcher, YouTube or anywhere else you listen to your podcasts.
If you haven't already, please rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts!