Jul 3, 2019
In this episode, I'm just gonna be straight up with you. I'm a control freak. I am. And after this episode, I hope you'll channel your inner "Cristy" and become a bit of a control freak, too. Because I believe you can control more than what you think instead of rolling over and just accepting that "things are what they are."
Hopefully, at the end of this episode, I’ll encourage you to be a control freak, be in control and not just be what others want you to be.
Key Points Discussed:
- What is a control freak? (01:11)
- I’m a control freak (01:23)
- How I became a control freak? (02:24)
- How do people perceive me? (04:01)
- Ronald Reagan’s “Trust but verify” (5:30)
- Be in control of the situation (6:51)
- Nobody controls me (13:31)
- Moms always give in (15:21)
- Be a control freak in weight loss (18:28)
- Learn to set boundaries and take control (18:51)
- Mindset and taking control of the situation (19:45)
Get your FREE copy of the On-The-Go Guide for Code Red approved food here: http://bit.ly/on-the-go-guide
You can find out more about Cristy and the topic covered in this episode by checking out her website here.
Lose your first, next, or last 10 pounds with absolutely NO pills, powders, shakes, or exercise required.
Be sure to grab your copy of my book, The Code Red Revolution here.
Connect with Cristy:
Subscribe to the podcast on Apple, Spotify, Google, Stitcher, YouTube or anywhere else you listen to your podcasts.
If you haven't already, please rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts!